the risk of fire, electric shock, and injury to persons, including the following:
1. Read all instructions before using this heater.
2 CAUTION: Hazard of Electric Shock, Disconnect from power supply before servicing or cleaning.
3. To disconnect heater, turn controls to off, then remove plug from outlet.
4 Connect to properly grounded outlet (or circuit) only.
5. CAUTION: High temperatures Keep cords and all other combustible material, such as furniture, pillows,
bedding, papers, clothes and curtains away from the heater For safe and efficient operation, keep an open
space around heater of three feet in front and twelve inches at sides and rear.
6. This heater is hot when in use. To avoid burns, do not let bare skin touch hot surfaces. Use the handle when
moving this heater.
7 Do not use outdoors.
8 This heater is not intended for use in bathrooms, laundry areas and similar locations Never locate heater
where it may fall into a bathtub or other water containers.
9. A heater has hot and arcing or sparking parts inside. Do not use in areas where gasoline, paint, or flammable
liquids are used or stored.
10. Always unplug heater when not in use.
11. Extreme caution is necessary when any heater is used by or near children or invalids and whenever the heater
is left operational and unattended.
12. Do not operate any heater with a damaged cord or plug or after the heater malfunctions, has been dropped or
damaged in any manner. Return heater to authorized service facility for examination, electrical or mechanical
adjustment, or repair.
13. Do not run cord under carpeting Do not cover cord with throw rugs, runners, or the like. Arrange cord away
from traffic area and where it will not be tripped over.
14. The manufacturer recommends that an extension cord NOT be used with this heater. Avoid the use of an
extension cord as it may overheat and cause a risk of fire; however, if an extension cord is used, it must be at
least the minimum wire size and rating specified in the table listed in these instructions.
15. To prevent a possible fire, do not block air intakes or exhaust in any manner. Do not use on soft surfaces, like
a bed, where openings may become blocked.
16. Do not insert or allow foreign objects to enter any ventilation or exhaust opening as this may cause an electric
shock or fire, or damage the heater.
17. Use this heater only as described in this manual, Any other use not recommended by the manufacturer may
cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
18. This heater uses a manual reset type limit control, which opens the circuit to the heating element if any overtemperature
condition occurs. Disconnect the heater, determine cause of overheating and correct the problem.
Then after heater has cooled, using a small diameter tool, push to reset through the small hole in heater
cabinet to resume operation.
IMPORTANT: OWNER SHOULD RETAIN THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE